When Burlington inaugurated the vista-dome Twin Zephyrs in 1947, it moved the 1936 edition of the Twin Zephyrs to Chicago-Lincoln service, renaming them the Nebraska Zephyrs. The engines and cars were still named after Greek and Roman gods.
The card was mailed from Lincoln to someone in Sioux City, Iowa on April 27, 1951. The sender wrote, “Just arrived back from Omaha & convention on this train. Marvelous train.”